HyperParasite for PC, Switch & Xbox One – Kickstarter Date Announced
HyperParasite Kickstarter & Pre-Alpha Now Open to the Public!
4th October 2018, Barcelona, Spain – Today indie studio Troglobytes Games is excited to reveal that their crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, for rogue-lite, twin-stick shooter, HyperParasite, will commence October 10, 2018.
With work well underway, Troglobytes Games has earmarked a 2019 release, the developer seeks to raise a modest $29,000 to accelerate development, and to aid the porting to consoles.
“After what seems like an eternity of a 1980s fuelled development loop, we’re finally ready to show the world HyperParasite! We have just unlocked the Pre-Alpha of HyperParasite on Steam and Itch.io. It’s available now for everyone to play, enjoy and give us feedback on – and if you love it, you can pledge on our Kickstarter campaign!”, said Saverio Caporusso, CEO of Troglobytes Games. “We hope that everyone enjoys it and look forward to hearing your comments on our Discord channel!”
- A fresh twist on the genre: hop from one host body to another
- 60 Playable Characters to Body-Snatch and utilise their attributes
- Unique retro 3D-pixelated visual style
- Original retro inspired synth-wave soundtrack
- Cast+weapons includes – cops+guns, Werewolves+claws, robots+lasers, aliens and so much more
- Procedurally generated levels that will play differently each time, challenging even the most seasoned of players
- An intense and frantic co-op mode: can the humans handle TWO HyperParasites?
HyperParasite is set in the 80s, offering rad visuals, fast paced action and tight controls. The onscreen cast of characters, 60 different classes, all of which you can control, exploiting their own attributes, weapons and moves, present a game of outrageous action, rip roaring brawling at is very best, laced with a comical slant which adds spice and fun! No more looking for weapons, it’s the dude you control that is packed with the boom!